Fort Lauderdale’s New Wave of Luxury, Waterfront Living
Casa Murano is an exclusive, five-story residence consisting of eight expansive, luxury condos. Highlighted by modern architecture, beautifully curated interiors, and contemporary floor plans, each residence features state-of-the-art amenities, stunning floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing waterway views, and oversized private rooftop terraces equipped with a hot tub and summer kitchen, ensuring residents can enjoy a spectacular union of indoor-outdoor coastal living.
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN SOPHISTICATION
- Five-story, luxury waterfront boutique building with only 8 residences
- Two residences per floor starting at 3,108 square feet overlooking the Rio Grande Waterway
- Floor to ceiling glass, windows and doors redefine what waterfront living means
- Private rooftop terraces equipped with Mia Cucina summer kitchen, featuring a Wolf 36″ grill, and hot tubs.
- Walking distance to Las Olas dining, shopping, and recreational activities
- Iconic architecture by Adache Architects
ANCHOR DOWN IN THE YACHTING CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
- Private, onsite marina with eight boat slips, one for each unit
- Picturesque, waterfront location directly overlooking Fort Lauderdale’s glimmering waterways
IMPECCABLY DESIGNED LIVING SPACES
Exclusivity is at the root of Casa Murano’s interior design. From the moment you step off the private elevator, you’re immersed in approximately 10-foot-coffered ceilings floor-to-ceiling windows, expansive balconies and the latest technology for simplified living.