THE RESIDENCES AT CASA MURANO
Rising above the Fort Lauderdale’s picturesque waterways less than two miles east of Fort Lauderdale Beach, Casa Murano is an exclusive, five-story residence consisting of eight expansive, luxury condos. Highlighted by modern architecture, beautifully curated interiors, and contemporary floor plans, each residence features state-of-the-art amenities, stunning floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing waterway views, and oversized private rooftop terraces equipped with a hot tub and summer kitchen, ensuring residents can enjoy a spectacular union of indoor-outdoor coastal living.
- Each residence is comprised of 3 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and a den
- Contemporary flow-through floor plans feature floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views
- Private elevator access and elegant entry foyers in all residences
- Elegant and beautifully curated interior designs by IDC Studio
- Second floor units offer private direct access from the balcony to the marina and pool deck
- Penthouse units offer approximately 11-foot coffered ceilings and direct access to a private rooftop terrace from the convenience of your balcony
- Optional pre-wired smart home available for purchase
- Laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer, plus a sink for added convenience
Chef-caliber gourmet kitchens are equipped with MiaCucina cabinetry, porcelain countertops and the high-end appliances including SUBZERO refrigerator and freezer, WOLF 36″ gas cooktop and 30″ wall oven.
The living room provides stunning views of Fort Lauderdale’s waterways. With approximately ten-foot coffered ceilings, the residence appears larger.
Expansive wrap-around balcony terraces with continuous glass railings that allow for optimal eastern and western sunrise and sunset views
Floor to ceiling windows showcase waterfront views of the Rio Grande Waterway and give you direct access to the balcony terrace.
Luxurious master bathroom suites include a contemporary vanity, deep soaking tub, and relaxing rainfall shower, and a spacious walk-in closet (to be built out by buyer).
Spacious guest rooms have en-suite bathrooms.